Sunday I did not get the flashcards done like I had planned. I tooled around town with rat in tow - he loves it when I drive - and he was a 'kept' man since I bought him breakfast - good old cheap Grand Slams at Dennys. I kept giving him portions of my meal because I was getting full, but never the bacon! My bacon! *snarl*
Got pissed because the super-convenient Office Depot closed its doors the day before, never to open again. This means I have to drive out of the way to get any office supplies or photocopies made instead of going right down the street. Grrr....
We drove over to the inconvenient Office Max and I made a copy of my homework so when I turn it in I will still have a copy to refer to. It was fun watching the clerk's reaction when he saw the work I had done. I read some of it to him for grins. Picked up a pocket folder with prongs so I could put all the handouts in it instead of them floating around in my faker briefcase.
We will see how well I did with the homework tonight in class...
I was in the mood for fresh lemonade (usually a hormonal indicator) so we drove to the local Braums. I got my usual giant sized container and rat got a black cow - a rootbeer float with chocolate ice cream. Yeah, I bought them both.
Got home and crashed for a while.
Produced another 500 words for the one-shot, titled "Morning Routine" on Sunday. Have no idea where this is coming from but I am not questioning the muses, just taking it in stride. I don't even think about the content until I am actually sitting in front of the document, and my fingers just take over.
Had a discussion with rat about what kind of shaving device E would use. Initially I was leaning toward the typical face-scraping process and even wrote a few lines on it. Then I wondered if the boy may use an electric razor. rat picked gel and a high-quality razor, but my e-research did not produce any nice razors that used something better than disposable blades, which was not what rat had in mind. At one point I considered the brush and soap application because it seemed the kind of sensual thing E might find enjoyable. And I found lots of pampering products for men online that were tempting to add to the storyline. Finally I decided to find an electric razor and make it easy on myself. A great one was advertised in the Sharper Image catalog - $249.95!!! - exclusive to the SI catalog, and I said, yep, the boy could afford something like this and would order it online. Yes, it has an International adapter for the power supply! Check out the razor, and don't forget to click on the link for the details. It's a sexy beast.
Still cannot find the installation disk for the tablet but I have cobbled together some stuff from the backup and it seems to be working okay - not great - but okay. Still did not get PS6 installed either. *shrug* Since the scanner still does not work I really don't need it yet. Perhaps I will bring the images to work and scan them here this week. Or not. I hesitate because, knowing my luck, carting them to work would probably get them bent up.
Need to get back to it. My officemate is ill again today so I need to cover the front desk at one point this afternoon. Gotta get some stuff done before I go out and be watchdog.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*